Thursday, 27 April 2017

A quick update

Well, things are definitely getting real behind the scenes here. I've been working on getting designs put into downloadable files and also stitching some of the designs as well. There's just so much to deal with to make sure all media bases are covered. It's certainly a daunting prospect and, at times, I've found myself just staring at the computer screen, simply not knowing where to start.

Slowly but surely, we are starting to see something real for all the years of pondering and dreaming. I hope to be able to bring you something extra each month but please don't hold me to that, I'm working at full capacity just now. I have no idea where this is going to lead but I'm excited to be taking the journey. I hope you will come along and join me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please do leave a comment!