Tuesday, 18 April 2017

A little gift

To celebrate the (eventual) launch of Happy Hours Needleworks, I've decided to offer a little freebie design.

The design itself has been lurking on my computer for almost ten years now and it's about time someone else got to enjoy it as well.

The title is a bit misleading, as it doesn't have to be made into a biscornu at all. I'm quite sure all you creative people will find unusual uses for this little treasure. If you do stitch it, please leave a comment and a link, if you decide to share your work, so that I can see your interpretation of it.

So, without further ado, meet Biscornu 19 😊


You can download the chart by clicking on the image below:


Please note: Whilst this chart is offered free of charge, I still hold all copyrights to this design. You may not copy the design, other than for your own personal use. It may not be sold for profit or offered as your own design on any website, blog or social media account. You may sell items made from this design, as long as you are the only person  hand-stitching it from your own copy. If you think your friends would like to stitch the design, please direct them to this blog so that they may download their own copy. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please do leave a comment!